This last saturday I got to see Austin play his last soccer game of the season. It was a lot of fun to cheer him on and take a bunch of pictures. Here are a few. . . hope you enjoy! 


This was a cute tunnel for the players to run through after the game!! So sweet that Grandma and Grandpa gave a little love tap!
Aubrey and Austin playing a little one one one!
Look at these cute fans!! 
All these lovely ladies let me photograph them!! Such beautiful models! 


Sunday, November 23, 2008
The Sonics Know Soccer!!
Posted by
Heather
at
4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 people are bringing sexy back:
Girl, your pictures are so professional! I thought that first one, with the soccer ball, was a professional picture. You are GOOD!
great shots!
looks like so much fun...I look forward to having my littles in sports!
xoxo
Tonya
Heather you are a fantastic photographer! I wish you could do my family....
You are really talented, Heather!! Great pictures! I want you to take some of Evan! ;-) We missed you last weekend...sorry to hear that you were sick...hope you feel better!
You are amazing! Thank you so much for taking them. I am so excited to have you take some more this weekend! You have so much talent!
You are QUITE the photographer! You've done an amazing job of telling the story. Love it!
I still LOVE that soccer ball picture! Thanks for hanging out with me on Wednesday! :) YOU are the one who's FASHION FORWARD! :) hee hee! That was the best! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!
Squee! I LOVE these! Heather these are awesome. Love the first one especially. I agree with Michelle, story told, and told WELL!
Post a Comment