Meeechelle, my belle
these are words that go together well,
My Meeeeechelle!!
nope that's the wrong song. . .maybe,
I get knocked down,
but I get up again, ain't never going to get me down. ..
hmmmm. . .maybe this one. . .
You are my cuppie cake, Sugar lump. . .
or better yet. . .
Dancing queen,
Feel the beat of the tambourine. . .OH YEAH!!
You can dance
You can sing
Having the time of your life!!
But I think this song fits more perfectly with today. . .
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Michelle
Happy Birthday to you!
A big happy birthday to Michelle!! Since she was gentle with me on my birthday I figure I will share the same courtesy and not put any pictures up here to upset the birthday girl! :)
Words can't even begin to describe this wonderful lady. . .I tried to find a poem, song, or a quote to refer to about her. . .but they all didn't come close to how great she is.
Words can't even begin to describe this wonderful lady. . .I tried to find a poem, song, or a quote to refer to about her. . .but they all didn't come close to how great she is. So instead I will turn this into a brag session. . .
I am bragging because I have such a great friend/sister in Michelle.
She has been a great example to me with everything in my life. I will never even come close to her greatness, but she never complains when I ask her for advice or try to clone her. . .and who wouldn't want to clone her and her great style! :)
She has been a great example to me with everything in my life. I will never even come close to her greatness, but she never complains when I ask her for advice or try to clone her. . .and who wouldn't want to clone her and her great style! :) Some of my best memories are with Michelle. She is one of the few people I can truly be goofy with!! I always have a blast with her. .. she cracks me up! 

Remember that?? YOU are the Dancing Queen!! 

She is such a great sport!! And she can totally kick butt on the Whack-a-Mole. . .even if it does mean that she will make young kids cry. . .j/k heeheehee!!
I am so lucky to have her as a part of my life. Not only is she my secret keeper, but she is my support system. She is loyal, thoughtful, caring, and the best life 'cheerleader'!! I love that I feel so safe with her and she always has my back. . .as I do with her!! She is the best mother, sister, friend, wife, and person. I am so sad that we no longer live in the same state. I miss her and her sweet little family. I hope she knows how dear she is to me and how much I love her!
Like I said, words don't even come close to how great she is!! She deserves the best birthday ever. . .and I hope that this next year will be one of her best! She deserves all the happiness in the world!!
Happy Birthday Michelle!! All my love and hugs sent to you!!

4 people are bringing sexy back:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE!!!I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT YOU MUST BE GREAT IF YOUR FRIENDS WITH HEATHER.:) HOW CUTE IS THAT SHIRT YOU HAVE ON IN THE SECOND PICTURE??? THE BLUE ONE... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! YOUR A BEAUTIFUL LADY AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!! LOVE THE SHIRT IT IS FANTASTIC.. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WHERE YOU GOT IT.. HA HA
Happy Birthday Michelle! And Heather, to answer your questions, I'm feeling great! Thank you so much for asking!
OK. Way too undeserving. I feel bad now that you did this! Thanks for not posting the scary photos. You know the ones! I'm going to have to refer my friends on my blog to this one. Way too fun. Dumb baby photo! BTW, the song is, "Amazing Grace", Heather and Ryan. That was so fun to read and I think I was reading about someone else- not me. Oh, and to Lindsey Lu, I wish I knew where that shirt was from. I borrowed it from the photographer that I used in that photo. You can find similar ones though at Point of View in Nordstrom. It's kind of a crepey gauze fabric. Thanks, Heather (and Ryan)!!!!! You're so sweet! Love you both!
SEE!!! Everyone wants to copy Michelle's style!! I am not the only clone happy fool!! :)
Post a Comment