I had so much fun taking pictures of Lovely Laney Little Lady!! A big thank you to Tawny for letting me come over and transform her living room into a photo shoot!! An even bigger thank you to this sweet angel for being such a great model!! Tawny, I will have a CD ready for you in the next couple of days. . .I figured you would like to see a few of them now. Thanks again!!
Can you believe that sweet little smile??!! I imagine she is dreaming some sweeeeeet dreams!
Don't you love that soft baby hair?? She is just as cute in person!!
Why can't I look that great when I am asleep??
A baby girl in pink. . .can it get any more precious??
I just love/ADORE these baby blues!! That Halloween costume was so stinkin' cute!
Another smiling sleeping picture. . .too CUTE!!
She wasn't very happy. .. but even when she is upset she is too cute for words!! (Michelle, do you recognize the flowers?)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Lovely Laney Little Lady!!
Again, I apologize for all the many pictures. . .I may need to get another blog just for the photos from now on!! :) Still looking for more people to take pictures of, if anyone is interested! :)
Posted by
Heather
at
11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 people are bringing sexy back:
SUCH CUTE PICTURES..WHAT A DARLING LITTLE GIRL..GOOD JOB AGAIN HEATHER..THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!
They're gorgeous!
The subject and the photography are both breath taking! Awesome job! I think I recognize the flowers! My mom told me about how amazing these photos are. Had to come check them out. You have a talent for sure!!! I love looking at your photos. Don't get a separate blog or at least give me the link when you do. I'm SO impressed!
Thank you!!! I love these. I can't wait to see the whole disk. You did an amazing job.
Did you take the picture of sail boats that you gave your dad? That quote makes me laugh! If your coming this way for any of the holidays, my kids would love to get their pictures taken.
ooo GORG. Seriously I am in. LOVE. with the last two shots. Wow Heather...keep it up and YES start a photography blog...you can do amazing things. Love the old fashioned look of the second to the last one. What a pretty baby.
Post a Comment