That's right. . .Ryan is back on the ice playing hockey again!!
His new team is called the Wildcats and he has already proven to be a huge asset to the team!! He scored a goal and as Trisha said. . .he kicked his own trash!! :)
It was a lot of fun watching him get back out there and play hard!! Well, all except for the fact that I was constantly worried that he was going to get hurt. . .or in a fight!
A big thanks to his teammate Eric for getting him back out on the ice again!!
And to this little cutie, for sitting up in the stands and being the sweetest little cheerleader!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
GO Wildcats!!
Posted by
Heather
at
8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people are bringing sexy back:
WAY TO GO WILDCATS!!!!HAVE FUN RYAN!! AND HAVE FUN CHEERING HIM ON BITTING YOUR NAILS (O THATS WHAT I WOULD DO)HA HA!!YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE HUH??? HAVE FUN!!!
LOVE these photos too! I didn't know Ryan really was back in the game. Good to see those two at it again. Seems to be his second love! :) Need to do what you love and between photography and hockey, looks like you two do! I'm such a dork- trying to write a card or something. Sincere though, nonetheless.
So cool. Austin would love to attend a game. He is so impressed by the pictures.
Its great to see you two on the ice again! Brings back good memories! ;P
These pictures are AWESOME...I had no idea your hubby played hockey. I miss you Heather...we are trying to come down in January...ug I will try to get you an e-mail tonight...you deserve it.
Post a Comment