Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Seasons

Thought many of you would enjoy this conversation I had with Ryan:

Me: I really wish California had more distinct season changes. It feels like Summer year around.

Ryan: California has seasons--Earthquake, Fire, Flood, and Riots.

True, true.

This last weekend was very scary. I am so glad that the fires are under control now and that everyone is relatively safe!! I am so sorry to all my friends and family who have lost their valuables in the fires, and for being put through the torment of not being able to get home.

It was so sad to have ash fall like snow out here for the last few days. You would look at the charred ground and ash pieces and think that use to be a part of someone's home. So sad!!

I wonder if it was a blessing in disguise that both the houses that we put offers on (that fell through) were part of the evacuated homes. I also wonder if that will lower the prices of homes even more. Hmmmm.

3 people are bringing sexy back:

Lindsey said...

THE FIRES OUT THERE ALWAYS SCARE ME CAUSE MY GRANDMA SEEMS TO BE SO CLOSE TO THEM ALWAYS:) SO SAD ABOUT ALL THE HOMES AND FAMILYS WHO LOST THERE HOMES:( I WISH THEM THE BEST..

Unknown said...

SO crazy all the fires. Ryan is hilar.

Krystal said...

You guys are too cute! I hope fire season is OVER! But now it will be land slide season if we actually get some rain this week.