Ryan being the awesome, cool, fantastic, studly, wonderful husband that he is... took me to see this for the THIRD time!!
It was so fun to see it again!! Especially since it is a perfect play to see for the holloween season!
He (this awesome, studly... you get the point) also took me to this great little town in the mountain. We got to see some beautiful fall colors (yes they do exist in California)!!
I got to be around farm animals!! LOVE IT!!
We got to pick apples!! I don't think I fancy it for a career. . .but it was so much fun!
We then got to make our own apple cider with fresh picked apples. . .SO YUMMY!!
Ryan being the big helper with making the apple cider. IT IS SO YUMMY!! We may have to go back up there and restock! :)
Again, a huge big THANK YOU to my darling apple pickin' husband for taking me to do all these fun things. He really knows how to show a girl a good time! :)
Also, thank you to Tawny and Brandon for sharing this Fall Fun Town with us! I think I like the idea of making it a tradition! Thanks again ya'll!! (I think I'm getting a little bit country on ya'll)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Fall Fun!
Posted by
Heather
at
11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 people are bringing sexy back:
Great pics! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun... I loved that quiet little town too! ;)
So glad you had fun picking apples. That is one of my favorite places! It sounds like you had the perfect weekend.
That looks like a lot of fun. I love Fall it is my favorite season, but I don't get to see too much of it here in Texas. What a good husband;)
HOLY COW!! YOU LIVE IN A FAIRY TALE. YOUR LIKE A REAL LIFE CINDERELLA (AFTER SHE MARRIED HER PRINCE OF COURSE)HOW CUTE IS RYAN??
HE REALLY NEEDS TO CALL CRAIG AND GIVE HIM SOME POINTERS NO REALLY HE DOES..I HAVE NOT SEEN WICKED BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO GO SEE IT:)
YOU LOOK SO PRETTY.. AS ALWAYS!!!
That's so awesome! Looks like a blast! Perfect activity for you. You do have an awesome hubby. You two have a very sweet relationship.
Looks so fun... Ryan's at his old family job eh? What do they call that cider again.... :)
Jenny you CRACK me up!!! I love you girl!!
OMGOODNESS this looks like SO much fun. I wish we had done something more fall-like with my kids. I feel like a terrible mom. You should start this tradition, I think it is lovely...the photos are awesome.
Post a Comment