My brother, Aaron, has submitted his mission papers. He anticipates a call on either Friday, February 1 or 8. 
We are excited about his decision to go. My older brother, Brandon, went to Sofia, Bulgaria (and finished in Salt Lake due to medical reasons). I went to Sydney, Australia.
I'd like to encourage everyone to make a prediction as to where he will be called. If you feel so inclined you can even guess the language. I will start the predictions with my own. I am going with the southeast US. I know that is too broad so I'll narrow it to Georgia.
Eric Villarreal predicted Finland.
Rebekah Corey guessed Cape Town, South Africa.
Even if you never comment on this blog, let this one be your first.

We are excited about his decision to go. My older brother, Brandon, went to Sofia, Bulgaria (and finished in Salt Lake due to medical reasons). I went to Sydney, Australia.
I'd like to encourage everyone to make a prediction as to where he will be called. If you feel so inclined you can even guess the language. I will start the predictions with my own. I am going with the southeast US. I know that is too broad so I'll narrow it to Georgia.
Eric Villarreal predicted Finland.
Rebekah Corey guessed Cape Town, South Africa.
Even if you never comment on this blog, let this one be your first.

15 people are bringing sexy back:
Hmm tough. I'll say, Brasil...Portuguese. Just cause that is how we roll here in our house.
I want him to go somewhere I would like to visit. But, if I were to think logically with it I would say he is going to Idaho!! J/K
Seriously, my guess is going to be somewhere on the East Coast. (what can I say, Ryan and I think alike)
Narrowing it down to New york.
Ballscratch, Nebraska.
I'm thinking he will be called to either canada like calgary or the stupid part of canada north of new york or I can see him going to scottland or england
my little brother is working on his papers, its pretty exciting.
i was thinking england, too. cant wait to hear what it is!
I am going to guess Finland, Denmark, or Sweden! OK. Let's choose Denmark.
OK--I just took a random shot at this, no inspiration at all. I'm going with Honduras.
Auntie Nadine
p.s. Heather--you ought to think about becoming a school librarian!
seoul, korea :p
South of the Border, baby! How about Brazil...
not far, you'll be lucky to go to Vegas.
Eggnog, UT.
Montreal, Canada
Fresno... hee! hee!
somewhere really exotic... boise, idaho.
Post a Comment