Friday, January 25, 2008

I have been tagged by Christy!

I have been tagged!! (thanks Christy)

What I was doing ten years ago: I was waiting for Ryan to come home from his mission. I was also dating some. I was working at Layton Appraisal with Michelle!! It was so much fun walking in scary houses with her, listening to ducks quack, and avoiding Blaine’s office to get fake faxes!! Oh, and also having Dave and Anthony eat all of my candy at my desk!

What I was doing five years ago: Ryan and I were living in West Jordan, Utah. I was working at Cottage Retreat Day spa. I swear that place was haunted!! FREAKY!! I was having fun and meeting new people.

What I was doing a year ago: Ryan and I went on a cruise to the Southern Caribbean with some friends. It was so much fun to get out and see everyone from Utah again. It was a blast hanging out with Michelle. I am glad that we got up and did the karaoke, even though I have a feeling it will always haunt me!! It was so much fun!! Let’s all do it again!!

What I was doing yesterday: I was moving in the new furniture for our bedroom. I am so proud of my furniture making skills!! Those boxed shelves have nothing on me!! I am the warrior!

I enjoy: Ryan, Lacy, the cats, the fish, the hamster, my nieces and nephews, my family, my friends, painting, digital scrapbook, reading (loving the book Nadine sent me. Thank you, Nadine! You rock!), going to the movies, shopping, scuba diving, traveling, watching Ryan play sports, all animals, horseback riding, reading all of your blog posts, cooking, being outdoors, meeting new people, hanging with the girls, and just about everything else in the world!!

My Favorite Foods: This is hard!! Do I pick all the items that I miss and can’t enjoy anymore, or do I pick the items I know I can eat?
I love Thai food, sushi, Italian food, Mexican food, fall off the bone ribs, CUPCAKES, COOKIES, anything that has a large amount of sugar, hot tamales, “peeps vanilla crème” hearts (only available during Valentines), basically I love all types of food!! Except not a huge fan of chocolate; odd, I know.

Five of my favorite shows: Heroes, The Office, Scrubs (so sad it’s the last season), Chuck, and Arrested Development (so sad it’s gone).

Five things I hate: Being stupid, my FRECKLES (the torment of my existence), when people are upset or angry with me (basically talking bad about me behind my back), being a disappointment, and all the things that have made me cry uncontrollably (life is so hard sometimes).

Five joys of the moment: Lacy my sweet little shadow (she makes all the hurts go away), Ryan (he is my best friend), brand spanking new bed room set, feeling better (I am finally not as sick), really enjoying the book I am reading (it is my true addiction. I may need therapy when I finish it).

Places I want to visit: EVERYWHERE!! Especially: Australia, Europe, Fiji, Thailand, Caribbean, Mexico, all along the East Coast, Hawaii, China, and anywhere else any of you would like to take me!!

I tag: Michelle, Annelise, Jenny, and Brian.

4 people are bringing sexy back:

Rommel and Christy said...

Cute! I'm glad I tagged you!

Unknown said...

I love your list. I didn't know you worked at Layton Appraisal. That is awesome. Did Michelle ever tell you I worked with her there for about five seconds? FUN! Funny that I know all the people you are talkign about. ALSO, would love to hear your thoughts on the haunted Cottage Day Spa. FREAKY. OOOoooo and CONGRATS on the new bedroom set. I keep BEGGING and begging for one. It's just NOT going to happen. :(

Heather said...

Christy: Thanks again for the tag. It was nice to know that I could remember that far back!! ;)

Kim: I didn't know that you worked at Layton Appraisal!! How funny!! YOu totally know my pain then!! How fun!! I loved it there! So fun. . .I swear you are my lost twin! Cottage retreat is so haunted!! All the buildings in Gardner village are haunted!! Just ask any of the employees!! The mill is super scary!! Supposedly furniture has moved on it's own!! CREEPY

Heather said...

okay people!! I tagged you what's up with ignoring my tag!!!??? See if I ever tag you again!!