Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A little something about Heather (from Ryan)

I am using my first non-video blog post to tell everyone what an amazing wife I have! Today I have been married to Heather for 8 years! That sounds like such a long time but I can’t believe how fast it has gone by. I consider myself extremely lucky that she agreed to marry me and has stuck with me through the years. My love for her grows each day. Not only is she the most beautiful woman I know but she is also very loving, considerate and smart. She always puts my needs first and strives to make me happy. I hope that I have been able to provide her with some of the happiness that she has given to me. Thank you for all that you do for me. Happy anniversary! I love you, Heather!

4 people are bringing sexy back:

Heather said...

You little stinker!! I thought all you would ever do to this blog is post dumb videos. What a surprise! I love you!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!!

Heather said...

You're the best! Thanks for the nice comments that you wrote. I love you too.

Unknown said...

How sweet is this? My husband would NEVER! What a special anniversary treat, hope your day is full of happiness!

Annelise said...

with a birthday and valentines coming up, maybe you could give jerky some lessons?!