Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Poor Aaron

Poor Aaron!! He is learning a true test of patience!!
He has not received his mission call yet. We are all anticipating the arrival and as soon as I know where he is going, and after all the people who need to know first are told . . . I will let you all know and then we will begin the reward ceremony of everyone who participated in the prediction post!! So this is the last time that I am going to remind all of you blog reading phantoms out there that it is the last chance to join in. Be sure to post your comments in the http://dickensfamily.blogspot.com/2008/01/post-comment-with-your-mission-call.html blog post!!
A big thank you to all those wonderful friends and family that have been joining in on the fun. . .sorry to make you go through these reminders over and over agian!! This is the last time!! Let's all cross our fingers or rub our troll doll heads (or whatever you do for good luck) and hope that Aaron receives the mission call tomorrow!!
Don’t become a “hater” and avoid the comment section . . . join in on the fun!! I know you phantom blog readers are out there . . . I see your activity . . . come on don’t be shy!!
Side note . . . I know it’s so fun to read blogs . . . but what fun is it to throw the words out there in the universe and receive nothing in response!! Get to know the comment section . . . it too can be fun!! Leave some love to the blogs you read!!

2 people are bringing sexy back:

Unknown said...

Here's a little comment love for you. I am dying to find out where he goes. Also, is it fair that Anthony chose Brasil after I chose Brasil? Har har. I am totally joking around. So happy to see a new post today. Your blog always makes me so happy! ;)

Are You Serious! said...

How exciting! My brother in law went to Brazil, another to Chili, another too Venezuala (I just botched the spelling on that!) and one to the Ukrain! The Possiblities are endless...