That’s right girls!! It’s coming out!! For years it has been nothing more than a tease; now it has come to fruition!! Sex and the City the movie will be released May 30.
I apologize now to all of you who do not approve of this show/post. I should be a better person and a better example by not encouraging others to watch. Sorry.
Calling out to all my girls (and open to discussion men) who are up for a “girl’s night out”!
I figure we can wear our designer duds, have Cosmopolitans (alcohol free for those of us who don’t drink), have dinner out someplace fabulous, and finish the night off with the movie I have been thrilled to death to watch. Depending on the time, maybe we can all stop off and get some more fattening food and dish about the movie.
So let me know who is up for this!! At least just let me know who else is excited for this movie to come out.
More movies that I am excited to see:
Love Guru (looks so funny!! Justin Timberlake looks ridiculous! It’s suppose to be similar to Austin Powers. So excited!!)
Semi Pro (Will Farrell, need I say more?)
The Other Boleyn Girl (looks very interesting, and dramatic)
Leatherheads (not a huge fan of Renee and George, but I love John Krasinski. We will see if that love can hold up a movie!)
Baby Mama (Looks really sweet and funny, totally relatable)
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (a good book)
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (see if he still has it in him . . . looking a little old to me)
You Don’t Mess With the Zohan (Adam Sandler, need I say more)
Get Smart (grew up on the TV show. ..So excited with Steve Carrel)
Wall - E (loved the movie Batteries Not Included. This reminds me of it)
The Mummy 3 (open to debate, loved the first two. However, I wasn' too thrilled with "The Scorpion King.")
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (not in the summer show list, but still excited for it!)
Plus many more fun summer blockbusters!! To see them all visit this link: http://www.firstshowing.net/schedule2008
This is why I love summer so much!! All the great movies are coming out!!
What movies are you going to want to see? Do you want to go with me to any of them?
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Hooray for all the Summer Blockbusters!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 people are bringing sexy back:
Hey Heather! I was thinking about you and Ryan the whole time we were in the British Virgin Islands! We went and are back now but it was so fun! You need to email me so we can talk further on this subject - I would love to share more about what we did and saw. I also will be posting some pictures soon. Here is my addy: joeywhid@gmail.com
The movies I'm excited to see, "Horton Hears a Who" and "Kung Fu Panda" And yes I would want to see them even if I didn't have kids, but it gives me a good excuse. Of course I can't wait for Twilight, but that's not until December.
Jessica: I am so excited about those movies also! I was dissapointed that the list didn't have Twilight on there yet. So I am going to wait patiently for the fourth installment. Hopefully by then the Twilight movie will make the list of 2008 movies.
Joey: I am sending you an e-mail right now!! So excited to hear from you!!
I am completely up for a girls night to see Sex and the City! Why do you have to live so far away...
Jenny: I may have to fly out there for a girls night out!! I want to see it with all my girls!! You being included in that list of course!!
Wouldn't it be great to have us all fly out to New York for the girls trip??!! We could totally live the Sex and the City life!! So much fun!! One day we will have to do that!!
Hey Heather! I am up for a girls night out...too bad we are so far apart!
so i was never totally "into" sex and the city when it was on but ive done a lot of catching up thanks to tbs. at the movies last night, i saw a trailer for it and im actually excited! when does it come out? maybe ill strategically plan our summer visit around it so i can be there for girls night out!!
oh, haha, may 30. i even scrolled through your post before i asked. what a dork :P
Hey! I did not get a new desktop! You made another one for me? You are soooooooo awesome! I can't wait to see it! I am so excited! THANK YOU! Hope you had a fun weekend! Love, Kim
Heather -
Its Jenn Tripp from Bocchino's old neighborhood. Miss your services. Well I am a HUGE sex and the city fan and it always comforting to find others who are weak like myself and cannot resist. A group of us actually went to Park City for a full weekend and watched all the episodes beginning to end. It was so fun. We/I cannot wait for the movie. Bonus to me I am going to New York the next weekend and may have to be a total junkie and do the sex and the city tour. Wish you still lived here and you would totally be invited to the movie night festivities.
Also FYI new addiction - Lipstick Jungle. From the creators of sex and the city.
Post a Comment