Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Correction . . . VERY Pink Pretty Valentine

Allright, I took Kim's advice and decided to really color my dog pink!! (Thanks Kim and everyone else for expressing your enjoyment on our pink Lacy)!



I did it right this time. . .after five packages of Cherry Jello (not store brand), two packets of Dark Cherry Koolaid, and one packet of Cherry Koolaid. . .I now have a very pink dog and very pink hands!! :)

Before:
After:

What do you all think?? Any advice on getting pink stain off hands? Any bets on how long the color will last?



The best part about all of this. . .Lacey still loves me!! She is still a very happy/loving dog. I am so glad that this did not make her upset with me!! Hooray!! Perhaps I can prolong the bad mommy doggy of the year award!!

You all know, I just had to take a picture with the victoria secret dogs!! Can you tell which pink dog is alive?? ;)

Again, as a reminder. . .if you haven't placed your prediction yet on where Aaron will be serving for the next two years. . .get it in!! Due to the changes with the first presidency there is still time!! So make your predicition!! You may get an award if you are close!! :) Come on I know you want to join in on all the fun!! Get on this!!

5 people are bringing sexy back:

Unknown said...

Oh my heck...I love it! I am sitting here laughing, that last photo...only you Heather! Love it. OOooo can't wait to find out where A goes...I hope I win! ;)

Heather said...

I am so glad that you all are laughing and not rebuking me!! ;)

Does this whole ordeal remind anyone of the book "when you feed a mouse a cookie"? I should write a book "When you feed a dog some jello". What do you think?? ;) You heard it here first!! I will go on a book tour with my pink dog!! You all will receive a free signed book!! Won't that be fun!! ;)

Annelise said...

PRECIOUS! i cannot believe you seriously dyed your dog pink. its just too funny!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That's cracking me up! I love it... :)

Michelle said...

That is AWESOME!!! I love it! I'm waiting for the pink cotton puff to run full speed in large circles around your yard chasing my kids!