I thought it only appropriate to dedicate a post to one of my friends that really talked me into doing this whole blogging thing!! Well, today is her birthday and I thought it would be fitting to do it today!!
So Annelise Happy birthday!! This is the top ten list of why I love having you as my friend!!
So Annelise Happy birthday!! This is the top ten list of why I love having you as my friend!!
1. You have introduced me to so many fun things!! Blogging, digi-scrapping, shopping, and hitting poles in random alleys!! ;)
2. You are so sweet and constantly encouraging me!! I am sure if I told you that I was going to shave my head and dye myself blue to be the first girl in the “Blue Man Group” you would totally help me out!!
3. Every time I get to hang out with you it is an adventure!! Whether we are battling the nail techs at some hole in the wall . . . or spending too much of our husbands money. I know it will be something new and fun!!
4. You are constantly cracking me up!! I love love love your Christmas letters, reading your blog posts, and your e-mails!! Thank you so much for all the great laughs!!
5. You are such a great mother and a huge example to me!! You are so courageous and great under all this stress and pressure!! And you still manage to look great and have a good outlook!!
6. Which leads to number six . . . you are so stylish!! I am constantly in awe of how great you put things together . . . your house, your outfits, your scrapbook pages, and of course your son has the same style. This makes me love you more!!
7. You have a natural way of being instant friends with anybody!! I know that I am glad to be able to count you as one of my friends!!
8. You are always there with the advice and the help that is exactly what is needed!! You are the nurturer!!
9. You have such a strong belief in your religion and you are so loyal with that and your relationships!! The biggest thing I look for in a friend is the loyalty!! I love that you are all encompassing of that!! I feel safe with your friendship and I know that you are not speaking ill of me or anyone behind their back!! I love you for that!!
10. But most of all!! I love that you are one of my very good friends!! That is the best thing in the world . . . to be able to say that you are my friend!! I am so lucky!! Thank you!!
So there you go. . . A little mushy . . . but happy birthday Annelise!! I hope that this year is one of your best!!
So everyone show your love!! Wish Annelise a big happy birthday!!
So there you go. . . A little mushy . . . but happy birthday Annelise!! I hope that this year is one of your best!!
So everyone show your love!! Wish Annelise a big happy birthday!!
Also, another reminder . . . (like you all need one more reminder) . . . Make a prediction of where you think Aaron will go on his mission!! Time is running out so join in on the fun!! Please make your prediction in the comments of “post your prediction of Aaron’s mission call”. Thanks!!

3 people are bringing sexy back:
oh my heavens! you are seriously way too kind. you definitely give me way more credit than i deserve. i so sincerely appreciate all those kind words. i love that we have become such good friends, even though youre so far away. thanks for everything, heather! BFF!!!!!! :P
Happy Birthday Annelise. I don't know you...but wish you the best day ever!
Hey, I am SO ready for a long e-mail! You can send it anytime! Hope you are well!
Christy
Post a Comment