Hated my dress. . .loved my Date!! :)
NINE YEARS!!!! I seriously feel old. It doesn't seem like we should be married for nine years!!! It feels like maybe three or four years ago was our wedding!!??
I am not feeling very creative right now. . .so this is going to be simple and sweet. To see fun and creative posts go here and here.
I can honestly say that this hasn't been the easiest life for Ryan and I. I wish that I could give him the life that he deserves. I know that he has made my life so much better. I truly love him with all my heart!! I am excited to be with him for Eternity!! He is my best friend and Secret Keeper. Not a day goes by that I don't want to be right by his side. He makes me laugh. He comforts me when I am sad or had a bad dream. He is absolutely the BEST!! I love my Ryan!!
Happy Anniversary to my Sweet, Loving, Adorable, Funny, Husband!!! I love you Ryan!! Sorry I am sick on our Anniversary!!

10 people are bringing sexy back:
CONGRATS!!!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO:) YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE..I HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER SOON HEATHER...
Happy Anniversary!!!
So happy for you guys. Think of how many more years you have ahead of you! Sorry to hear you are sick. Feel better soon.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful day celebrating.
Yay! Happy Happy NINE! I think its that way for everyone... u cant taste the sweet without the bitter. Marriage wasnt meant to be full of smiles all the time...just 90 percent of the time! THANK GOODNESS. Gotta find some laughter and happiness in life, right?! ;) Hope u two had a wonderful day, you deserve it!
-Trisha
congratulations, you two!! youre practically experts at this marriage business! i think erik and i have a lot we can learn from you. happy anniversary!
What are you talking about!? Your dress is SO fashion forward! hee hee!! (Sorry, I couldnt resist!)
That is so cute. Sometimes simple is best. I love the photo. You are right- it doesn't feel like 9 years! Time flies. You two are a darling couple. Glad to see such an "in love" couple! I love you both!
Seeing you guys the day after your anniversary was SO so so awesome. I love both of you so much and pray for you all the time. Nine years is a long time, we are right behind you and it is hard to believe it has been so long for us too! We are getting old! :) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment