The love of my life is turning the big 3-0!!
I should warn all you readers out there. . .this may get a little mushy! :)
A small little video I put together for him. It is my first try so excuse the cheapness of it. I was trying to create something that he would appreciate!! He use to make much better slide shows then this!! :)
I can't thank this man enough for letting me be a part of his life! I have been blessed to have him for a little over a decade. Even more lucky to have him for a whole eternity!
Since he is turning 30. . .here are thirty things I love about him!
1. He always kisses me before he leaves. . .and when he comes home.
2. I could spend hours and hours with him and never get bored!
3. I never want to be away from him.
4. He is a great singer. . .He needs to sing more often.
5. He laughs at my dumb jokes, and puts up with my humor.
6. He supports everyone and tries to help out whoever he can.
7. He is very giving, caring, selfless, and loving.
8. He is so athletic. . .seriously, he is good at everything!!
9. He is Brilliant! I mean really really really smart!!
10. He makes a large effort to give me everything I want or need. I have only had to fill my own gas tank a handful of times since being married to him!! I am so spoiled!! :)
11. He is an animal lover. . .just not my dog.
12. He is adventurous. Our first scuba dive trip was with Sharks!! The Man is crazy!!
13. He is an amazing Friend, Sibling, Son, Grandson, and Husband.
14. He finds the good in every situation and everyone.
15. He is an honorable man!
16. He is my Protector. I feel so safe with him!
17. He has the best smile and facial expressions. I love that I know what he is thinking all the time!
18. He has the sweetest little giggle. . .and if you are lucky enough to hear it. . .he has the cutest laugh!
19. He is so sexy and attractive!! I love his eyes, his lips, his hands. . .. I better stop there...don't want to scare the kids!! :)
20. He is not concerned with material possessions. He lets me indulge while he keeps a level head.
21. He is a planner. He plans every ones' vacations, and entertainment.
22. On top of the planning vacations he is the best bargain hunter!
23. On top of all that. . .he is the best to vacation with!! I love all the places we have gone together. He has taken me to a lot of amazing destinations!
24. He gives the best hugs! And the best cuddles!!
25. We have the same taste in most everything!
26. He will share his dessert, dinner, drink, just about everything with me!
27. He holds me when I wake up from my many nightmares, and comforts me till I fall back asleep.
28. He takes care of me when I need a blessing, or just someone to cry with.
29. He has great self control. Never any rash reactions or judgments.
AND the very best thing in the world. . .
30. I know that he loves me. . .That is the greatest gift anyone has ever given me. I can honestly say that he loves me and never lets a day go by without telling me or showing me!!
Now you have just a small inkling as to why he is the best thing in my life! I am truly blessed to have him as my husband and best friend.
If you don't know him. . .then I am sorry! He is definitely worth getting to know!
I love you Ryan!! Happy Birthday! Thank you for the memories and the love you have shared with me over the years! I love you with all my heart!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Happy 30th Birthday My Love!!
Posted by
Heather
at
2:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 people are bringing sexy back:
Well...first and foremost of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN.
Then I HAVE TO SAY that Heather you are absolutely GORGEOUS! You guys make a beautiful couple.
Also, that was not cheesy. You did an awesome job. What an awesome birthday present.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!! THE BIG DIRTY 30 HUH??? I HEAR IT IS THE BEST!!
HEATHER GOOD JOB!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU GUYS KISSING ON THE HORSES.. (I MIGHT HAVE TO STILL THAT)I'M HAPPY THAT HE MAKES YOU HAPPY!! I WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW HIM.. THAT WAS A GREAT POST.. AREN'T HUSBANDS THE BEST!!!
Heather, great job on the video, that must have taken a long time to put together. Ryan, Happy Birthday, I hope the both of you do something really fun tonight to celebrate
Very nice, Heather!!! Very sweet! Happy 30th Birthday, Ryan!!! Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Ryan!! Big 30... how fun! I remember when Eric turned 30, I think I got more excited for his birthday than he did. Heather, you did a fabulous job on the video! Congrats girl! You and ur many talents! i love seeing the relationship you and ryan have... You know he is your best friend and that u are still head over heals about him! have fun!
Love Love Love it. And I know I am a day late, but dearest Ryan will you please accept my wishes for a happy 30th. And yes, you are still YOUNGER then me.
Thanks for being such a constant in my life back in the day - you are one of the bestest friends ever and you know you want to make Oklahoma your next destination with Heather!!!
Paul and I wish you a fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
I am teary...all mushed up. Hey Heather...so I was on vacation last week...and just got this mysterious package today from my mother in law. Interesting. I opened it up and began bawling my eyes out. How did you ever know? How? I will be in touch. Loves to you.
happy happy 30! what a cute post. you may be a lucky gal, but im pretty sure ryan is just as lucky to have you.
camping . . . youre so brave! looks like lots of fun.
who the heck knows when we will make it to CA. not looking hopeful right now. maybe ill just come by myself . . .
Post a Comment