Monday, January 5, 2009

Need self storage or a moving truck?

After my last post I realized that I should offer a couple discounts that I have access to.

First, for anyone in any state, we rent Penske trucks and can likely reserve you a truck at a lower price than you'll find anywhere else (Uhaul, Budget or even other Penske dealers). I'm pretty confident of that. You don't have to pick up the truck from our facilities; however, if it's an option then we can usually get you an even better deal that way. This offer includes people in Utah or wherever else people read Heather's blog. A little side note on Penske trucks vs. Uhaul. Penske trucks are usually newer and better maintained. Additionally, they are cheaper after you factor in all the costs. Even if you choose not to take advantage of my offer, at least use Penske (online with the AAA discount will save you the most).

Next, for those who are within driving distance of Long Beach or Hawthorne, California (near LAX) and could benefit from a self storage unit, let me know. Again, we can make you a better deal than you'll get anywhere else. There is no need to pay more than you have to and we have some of the nicest places in town.

Finally, if you need a referral for a mover in Southern California, I have a good one. He's not the cheapest but he's reasonable and very good.

Don't be afraid to use me for any of these offers. I'm happy to help if you need it. It really is not a hassle. Just email or call (or post a comment on the blog).

That's all. Sorry to those who get tired of reading my posts which are usually about "deals." I don't like to overpay for things and don't hate to see others do it either.

0 people are bringing sexy back: