For you Californians that are eligible to vote on November 4, be sure to register by October 20.
Furthermore, I strongly encourage you to vote YES on Proposition 8. Don't let them force feed us, and your kids, gay wedding cake!
-Ryan
Posted by
Ryan
at
10:14 PM
8 people are bringing sexy back:
This is my biggest fear about this proposition. The wording is tricky and confusing. We actually want to vote YES on 8...to amend the constitution to protect the definition of marriage as only being between a man and a woman. I worry that most people are confused and will vote no out of confusion. QUICK...change it you vote YES on prop 8.
Kim, thanks for catching that. I thought about it at church this morning and realized my error. I agree with you that many may intend to vote against gay marriage and therefore vote no on the prop. Let's hope it passes again, just as it did years ago.
LOL!! I am glad it wasn't me that messed up the post. Maybe you should post more often Ryan!
Kim you are so good at catching that!
WOW, very good clip! Thanks for posting it... It definately gets you thinking, especially when you get a chance to see a personal example. Thanks ryan. - Trisha
That is awesome! It's a pretty scary thing to think about. I love the "gay wedding cake!"
oh my word that video really gets me going. this is the sort of stuff that gets my blood boiling. parent notification is required to teach 5th graders sex ed, so how is it not required to teach homosexuality to a kindergartner. crazy. thanks for sharing.
Hey! I was just thinking about you as well. Thanks for your comment. All is well with me. I hope that you are doing great! Love ya!
Thanks for the book advice... I'll look them up on that website! :) You can tell that I've hit that point at work where I'm playing on the internet because I'm over it! LOL!
Post a Comment