I bet you all were wondering when I was going to change up my background!! I hope none of you were holding your breath! :)
I couldn't help myself. . .after creating this sweethearts blog background I got the itch to do my own.
Happy Fall to everyone!!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Finally Fall!!
Posted by
Heather
at
1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people are bringing sexy back:
so how do I hire you to make my page pretty???
I LOVE IT!!! LOVE THE COLORS:) YOUR SO FABULOUS!!! I'M JEALOUS!!
WOW! LOVE this and your "sweetheart" friend's background. Makes me super excited to see what's ahead for me. Careful- everyone is gonna want you now. Oh, wait... they already do! :)
WOW Heather, you are seriously a pro at all this! My blog always looks so lame when I see yours! hee hee! Happy Fall to you too! :) Oh, and are you doing anything fun for Halloween?
The new look is AWESOME...I need you to teach me some of this ability you have. WOW.
Post a Comment