Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ryan's Birthday Weekend!!

(sorry for all the posts. . .I am playing catch up)

Every year we go to the Frozen Fury game in Vegas. It is the best hockey game ever!! It is also a coincidence that it usually runs on the same weekend as Ryan's birthday!! So even though Ryan insists that it isn't his birthday weekend. . .it really is!! I get fireworks on my birthday. . .Ryan gets a fun Hockey game on his!! It's like his and hers towels!! :)
This year we didn't have our usual crowd. With Aaron away on a mission and other friends and family members having scheduling conflicts, we had a smaller group this year!! It was still a sweet time!!
Speaking of Sweet . . . Ryan got us a suite at the Hilton!! It was so cool!! It was essentially two rooms with a huge bar. If we drank and had parties it would have been a perfect room for it.
Ryan and Brian mixing drinks. . .Cool bar eh??
This cute guy loves those Hilton Beds!! After a long drive he was so excited to just relax!
We went out to eat at Benihana's. That was fun. The chef guy (I don't know the technical term for him) kept saying, "yummy yummy" after everything. For instance he would squirt the teriyaki sauce and say, "Coca Cola yummy yummy". It was funny. . . or it may be a "had to be there" kind of funny!! :)

The Birthday Boy!! It was a weird looking cake. . .I don't think he ate much of it.
Brian and Ryan. After getting uncomfortably full!! It was really yummy yummy!! Is it funny yet?
We spent the day doing all the tourist things. . .had to stop at the M&M factory, Coca Cola Factory, Bellagio Gellato, and the forum shops.


Ryan got some yummy M&M's. . .M&M's yummy yummy. .. funny to any of you yet?? ;)


Brian at the Gellato place. He just got an iPhone. The boy was showing us some cool tricks with that sucker. . .the boy was always looking at it a lot!!! It was fun having him around again!! Thanks again for coming Brain!!!
It was a bummer that the Kings lost in the shoot out. . .but it was a great game. . .lots of fights!! On the rink and off the rink!! ;) A few of the people in our group got into an allocation with another fan in the audience. . .I hope that the people in our group will not have a bad taste in their mouth for other hockey games. ;)
All the fans!! GO KINGS!!!
Such cute fans!!

We then packed it up and headed back home. . . I had a great view from the backseat!! Isn't he cute! ;)

It was a great weekend!! Thanks to everyone who participated!! If anyone has any interest in next years game let us know!! ;)

2 people are bringing sexy back:

Nicole Howard said...

K...so it did get funny funny;) Ha I am not so funny.
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I don't think I have ever stayed at a Hilton.

Lindsey said...

K I'M SUPER JELIOUS!!!I'M GOING TO BE RICH ONE DAY AND STAY AT A (PARIS) HILTON... HA HA.. I'M GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. YUMMY YUMMY FUNNY FUNNY!!!!