Monday, September 15, 2008

Am I spoiled, or what??!!

I figure with all my bad luck and horrible things that happen. . .it's fate's way of making me even with the world since I have the best husband in the world! What other adult man would sit through this for their adult wife that acts too much like a child sometimes?

I am in love with the movie Sleeping Beauty. Yes, that makes me both childish and girlie!



If you have ever had a chance to see a movie at the El Capitan in Holywood then you will know just how exciting it is!!

You walk off of Hollywood Blvd and into an ornate and beautiful theatre. They have this organ come up from the ground underneath the stage and this brilliant, talented man plays it for you.

Then Sleeping Beauty comes out (or whoever/whatever depending on what movie you see) and she dances around and sings. It was so cool!! We had a little girl sitting next to us and the minute Sleeping Beauty walked out on stage all the kids in the audience yell out, "It's Princess Aurora." I secretly was just as excited as all the kids in the audience.

It was such a fun night!! Ryan was the best to take me to see this. I have never had the chance to see this movie in the theatre before. It was so cool!! Not only did he take me to see the movie. . .but he also got me a small bag of popcorn, chocolate covered gummy bears, caramel covered marshmallow, and a bear claw (all items besides the popcorn were bought across the street from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate factory). Perfect night!! Such an awesome husband!!

Look who else we got to see that night!! IT'S BARNEY!!! Ryan had to get a picture with him for Aaron!!!
**Aaron this was for you!! :)

4 people are bringing sexy back:

J said...

That is so cool!! I love that movie too, how fun!!

Annelise said...

i absolutely postively adore sleeping beauty!! it is my fav cartoon movie by far. i secretly always dreamed of being princess aurora. it was my AIM screenname back in the day. hehe! looks like a fabulous night. ryan seriously needs to give erik lessons :)

Rachel said...

What a devoted and loving husband you have! What a fun night out!

Lindsey said...

HOW FUN!! I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT!!
HEY RYAN DO YOU WANT TO CALL MY HUSBAND???HA HA

LOVE THE PICTURE WITH BARNEY!!!