This cute husband of mine finally got to get back in the game!! This is the second time this year that Ryan has been in a basketball league. Due to this CRAZY summer he was only able to play in the last game.
These are pictures of the warm up. . .he wouldn't be happy to know that I posted these.
HE IS BACK IN THE GAME!!!!

We got our Kings season tickets today!! He is a happy boy!!
The funny thing about it is we are on the pictures oo a few of the tickets!! I think it is sooo cool!! We are on all the season ticket holders tickets!! Here are a few:


I think it is so funny!! Sean, Monica (Evan in the womb), Ryan and I are famous!! We will be having a signing on these games to all those who would like our autograph!! heeheehee
I think this means that Sean and Monica need to go with us to the games that they are on the tickets of! That or we will give them the ticket stub for them to keep!! :)
Every time the season tickets come they are sent in a really cool box. . .and of course Felix (who happens to be named after Felix Potvin, ex kings goalie) loves to sit in the box.
2008 Season Ticket box
2007 Season Ticket box
She is definitely our hockey fan cat!! GO KINGS!!!

13 people are bringing sexy back:
SAAAWEEETTT!!! WAS THAT CHURCH BALL?? REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME I PLAYED CHURCH BALL??? O THAT WAS TROUBLE!!! THAT IS COOL THAT YOUR FAMOUS. I NEW YOU ALWAYS WOULD BE!!
Oh my gosh!! that is so funny!! you can totally see us!! What are the chances of them picking the section we were sitting in to put on a bunch of the tickets???? That is way cool! I love being famous!! hehe! Yeay! I can't wait to go to some of the games!! Luv ya!
Linds: He doesn't play in church ball!! He is much cooler than that!! ;)
Monica: I figured you would love that!! It's so funny. . .and so random!
I can't believe that you posted those photos! I have to be careful with you. :-)
ME AGAIN SORRY!! TOO COOL FOR CHURCH BALL HUH??? J/K. I SPIT IN JILL THOMSONS FACE!! (THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO) MIND YOU!! I GET WAY TO PHYSICAL PLAYING BASKETBALL. I'LL STICK TO VOLLEYBALL AND FOOTBALL STUFF LIKE THAT. DO YOU REMEMBER NOW?? I WISH I COULD TAKE IT BACK BUT WHAT DO YOU DO??
Nice pics of my boy playing basketball! atta boy Ryan, just dont hurt yourself out there. That Kings box is pretty cool! I'm excited for hockey season to start.
Ryan- any thoughts in playing hockey again?
I didn't know that Ryan plays basketball in a league.
Jon's been playing basketball for a few years on a local league.
Hehe, Jon would not like hearing this, but whenever I go to those games I feel like I am cheering at a little league like Jr Jazz! - except with more explicit language...
wow!!! How fun!!! :) Thats sooo cool you guys ARE famous! I need all of your autographs! hee hee! :)
Hockey games are so fun!
That is pretty awesome! I know someone famous;)
Oh and my husband LOVES basketball too...any sport really. He plays everything. Too bad we don't live closer then they could play together;)
That is SO cool! How did you figure that out? Are they paying you royalies??! j/k What better place to put your photos! I'm so happy to see Ryan doing the things he loves as well as you too!
Looks like FUN...how great to get to spend so much time with your sweetheart.
Hey girl! sorry it has been a while since I have been able to leave a coment. It is hard to find time to do much of anything with the twiners...but it is so good to hear what is going on with you guys. John loves basket ball too. He played on a city league last year and loved it! I recently updated my blog...so youll have to check it out! We love you guys. Love Rach
oh i so wish my life was as exciting as yours . . . and now to top it off youre FaMoUs! i am glad i know such cool people. fantastic!! :)
Post a Comment