Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Twilight

So excited!! So who wants to see this with me on Dec 12??!!

9 people are bringing sexy back:

Annelise said...

oh no, oh NO, OH NOOOO!! :P

what do you think about cedric diggory as edward? ive heard a lot of people are disappointed, but i actually think he is perfect.

Heather said...

HAHAHA! I should have put a warning up for you!! You and my sis n-law Tawny are the only people I have ran into that did not love the series!! CRAZY!!

To he honest, I am more dissapointed in Stewart being Bella. I loved "Cedric" in Harry Potter!! It might have had something to do with that sexy irish accent!! I am melted butter when it comes to an accent!!

Monica said...

Sorry we didn't let you know we were in town...i know...I'm a bad cousin!!! next time we'll call you guys and you should come with us! i actually haven't started wearing maternity clothes yet...but i bought some pants just cuz they were on sale and i'm gonna fit into them eventually! i know...i need to post some bump pictures...i don't really have a bump with my shirt on so i only have pics where i've pulled up my shirt to show it. I posted those on facebook but my mom and dad said they were inappropriate!! haha! so i took them down. but i'll be sure to post some when I start showing with clothes on!!
:-)

Hope you guys are doing well! miss you!

Tawny said...

I'm there! I love seeing how books are adapted and the preview looks really good! I hate to admit it but the books actually grew on me during a second read. I was just went with the story and overlooked my frustration. It made it alot more enjoyable. Take me with you because Brandon will never go by choice.

Unknown said...

LOVE the books...LOVE the idea of Dec. 12...we should DO IT...Would LOVE that.

Unknown said...

P.S. I heard you got this awesome piece of camera equipment...I'd like to see some photos Lady!

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Okay That preview is sweet. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but that looked awsome. Thanks for providing it. I can't wait now.

Jenny Garlock said...

I love this preview!! and yes, you win, you had it before me! and to answer your question, yes, i am planning to read the Host... You?

Rommel and Christy said...

SHUT UP!!! I had no idea there was going to be a movie!!! I wish I could be there...