Do you ever have one of those weeks were things just aren't going right??
Ours started off with the death of my little hamster Jasper. He lived a full and relatively happy life. I was having a hard time saying goodbye to that sweet little critter!! I have to say that Ryan was amazing! I have a hard time touching or disturbing the dead hamsters, fish, and bugs. However, Ryan was very tender with Jasper and made a nice little grave for him in the yard. It's times like this when I don't know what I would do without Ryan. He was such an amazing support system!! He was very sensitive of my feelings even though he was having a difficult time with it!! I love you Ryan!!
We have checked four different pet stores for another Hamster. Poor Ryan, he has been charged and bitten by so many in our search!! We really lucked out with Jasper and Zeus!! They were very cuddly, and sweet. I imagine it will be awhile until we find the right one that can come home with us!! Wish us luck!!
So on top of loosing little Jasper, Puppy (the crab I got Ryan for Christmas) has been killed by the parrot fish!! I went to feed them one morning and I couldn't find him in the fish tank. I did however find his claw. . . so sad!! I am not sure if we will replace him or not. But I think he put up a good fight, now the Parrot Fish isn't looking too hot!!
That's right we are looking at three deaths right now!! I am not sure what is going on!! The only redeeming quality is that they all lived longer than expected. . .but still!!
I need to end this post on a good note, Ryan bought a treadmill!! I am thrilled with this! Also, I decided to spend some time and change up my background. After working on Tawny's background and Michelle's I thought I needed to change mine up a bit. Let me know what you all think!!
Maybe next week will be better!!
I hope none of you had "one of those weeks"!!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Just One Of Those Weeks!!
Posted by
Heather
at
1:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 people are bringing sexy back:
love the new background. What a bummer week. I hope the next one is much better!
great background!! Sorry about your week! Wish I was there to help out! Maybe soon ;)
♡ Sorry to hear about your animals! I love the background... Looks great!
Oh no! No more dead animals! I'll name the next one for you if you'd like. :) You're a good sport. LOVE,LOVE, LOVE the new background. Great colors! Hang in there!
i did have one of those weeks, i guess im lucky no one died, though! :P i had the cutest siberian dwarf hamster who died during my 1st year at byu. i feel your pain. ryan is such a good man :)
oh, and of COURSE your blog looks amazing. i am loving the colors!
HEATHER! I am so sorry! What a terrible week! I know how hard it is to find a worthy replacement that feels right for your family! I am so sorry! Eric handles the dead things in our family, too! It is too hard for me!
The treadmill sounds like a good way to blow off some steam! Your background is AWESOME! LOVE IT! Good luck! Love, Kim
I hate weeks like this. I hope your next week is better and better. Sorry to hear about the losses. So sad. Love the new background...so cute.
How sad! Sorry Heather. Your blog looks great! R and I just got back from Hawaii yesterday and had a wonderful and relaxing time. I'll write you soon
Hey Heather! YES, we stayed at the Hilton-Waikiloa. It was amazing! We basically sat on our butts by the pool, ate, slept and ate some more. I LOVE HAWAII!! We should plan a trip together.
Oh ya, I forgot to tell you about the cat (catS I should say)! They were all living under this bush in the parking lot of our hotel and the one in the picture was a loner, so cute, 1/2 of his ear was gone and he could hardly meow. So me being the "animal savior" as Rommel calls me, went and bought some canned food and kitty treats for all of them. Aren't I so nice??? I wanted to bring the one home...
Post a Comment