Monday, April 20, 2009

Lacy

Before
After


After some stylin'

That's right!!! She has gone hardcore rocker this time around!!
What do you think? Which do you like more? The Mohawlk or the original? (to view the original go HERE and HERE)
*no animals were harmed in the making of this post.

14 people are bringing sexy back:

Nicole Howard said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE it!! So cute. So perfect!

J said...

Kamryn and Lillian are lovin the mohawlk! The giggled like crazy when they saw it.

Kim L. said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome! I LOVE it! Well done. The Mohawk is great!

Leslie said...

How cute!!!! She is cute either way!

Becky Mutter said...

Oh man, I am laughing so hard. You are hysterical. I love it. I had to go check out the original. I'm SO getting a WHITE dog, if I ever get a dog. Next cat we get has to be white. Or, if the kids want a rat...I'm thinking a pink rat would be WAY cute than any normal rat! :) Or bunny or hamster or whatever. I wonder if they have the pet nail covers for DOGS like they do for cats. We've put green and red on our cat at Christmas, orange and purple at Halloween and red for Valentine's. We get some pretty funny comments from people thinking we've given our cat a professional manicure. :)
Thank you for the best laugh of my day!

Fritters said...

lol. that is too funny! great mohawlk.

Annelise said...

haha, LOVE it! when do i get to babysit lacy again? i bet youre giong to tell me i have to move to california first . . . :)

Michelle said...

Oh, RYAN!!! Poor dog. Nough said. (It's cute- I love it!)

Krystal said...

oh my gosh, you crack me up! this is why you are too busy to go to CA Adventure on tues., isnt it?! LOL!!!! :P

Tawny said...

SO Cute!!

Tonya said...

so stinkin cute!

xoxo

Tonya

Lindsey said...

only you would have a dog with pink hair:) love it!!!!!!! super super cute!!!!!

miss you:)

Jenny Garlock said...

That is hilarious!! I wish my dog had enough hair to color!

Villarreal's said...

SO, I am finally checking blogs and hopped on urs, ADORABLE!!! I am definately a ROCK*R fan. That makes me want to do that to Khaki... She is a great dog right now, she would probably turn on me if I dyed her hair! How fun! What a great sport lacy is, was it hard to have her hold still?