Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Coming!!

So excited!! Here is a pic of the new Twilight Series book "Breaking Dawn"

This link will lead you to the exclusive sneak preview of the book. http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20203238,00.html

"Stephenie Meyer has written a dazzling grand finale to an epic love story," commented Tingley. "And with the extraordinary excitement surrounding the publication of Breaking Dawn, I'm thrilled that legions of new readers will now discover the saga that has already captivated millions around the world."

Does the above statement mean that this is the last book in the Twilight Series?

August 2 I will be reading this book. . .how about you??

11 people are bringing sexy back:

bibliotecaria said...

Yes, me! And, yep, I have heard it's the finale. Can't wait to read "Breaking Wind!"
Nadine

Tawny said...

oh my... not sure I'm bringing sexy back but I am excited to see how it all wraps up!

Unknown said...

I can't even imagine the thought of how I will feel on the last page. To know this is the last book in the series. It brings tears to my eyes...and all I have to say is, it better deliver.

Rachel and John said...

Hey Heather,
Your blog is always so pretty...you and Ryan are so fun and I wish you guys lived closer so we could hang out! Thanks for you comments on my blog...I am soooo excited for my baby girls to come...and it is coming a lot quicker than I thought! Hope all is well with you guys. Love Rach

Lindsey said...

I'M SO HAPPY YOU MADE MY DAY!! I TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT I TALKED YOU YOU AND HE IS SO HAPPY.. I TALK ABOUT THE FUN TIMES WE USED TO HAVE ALL THE TIME. I WISH HUNTER HAD A FRIEND LIKE YOU IN MY NIGHBORHOOD. O WELL WHAT CAN YOU DO.. ABOUT THE BOOK SUPER EXITED ABOUT IT. I'M NOT SURE IF I'M EXITED ABOUT THE MOVIE BECAUSE MY EDWARD DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HIM.. SO I'M NOT SO SURE IF I WILL GO SEE IT.. BUT WELL SEE.. I FRECK'N LOVE YOU STOP GROWING UP LETS BE LITTLE AGAIN FOR ONE MORE DAY K.. WE CAN MAKE UP DANCES AND SING SONGS. SELL LEMONADE ON THE CORNER, EAT JARS OF PEANUT BUTTER, STUFF LIKE THAT...

Nicole Howard said...

Oh My Holy Heck!! I just came across that picture we took at Sears the other day. Ya know the one when we are all in denim. Very classy. SO GOOD to hear from you. You look great! Living in Cali eh? Sounds great. It will be fun to stay in touch!!

Nicole Howard said...

And BTW... I LOVE these books. I can't wait for the next one and the movie!

Jenny Garlock said...

Yay! If I had work, I'd take a day off to spend reading it :) I can't wait. I'm reading The Host right now... suprisingly, i'm loving it!!

Rachel and John said...

Hey girl...I would love to know how to get my blog lookin a little cuter...It would be fun to have a new design before the twins come...I would love your help!
thanks Rach

Janessa said...

Hi Heather! I'm Cara's sister...pretty sure I've never met you but your blog is darling and I just preorder that book! It's super cheap on Amazon. Unfortunatly...it won't be shipped til almost a week after it comes out! But I'm a nerd and getting it sent to my office so I can read it as soon as it gets in :)

Megan said...

How crazy is this!!!! My Family is amazing. Crazy the way life turns out. Linds told me about you guys getting in touch. I think it is so cool. I would love to keep in touch with you and your family also!!!!