Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FYI...

We were originally going to keep this private; however, after further discussion we have decided to make it public knowledge so that everyone understands what is going on. Heather was pregnant, but has unfortunately had another miscarriage this week.

Needless to say, this is an extremely difficult time. We appreicate everyone being respectful and sensitive to the situation. She does not want to answer questions or discuss it with anyone; it is just too difficult. She is having enough trouble dealing with it already. Hopefully you'll understand if she is not good about staying in touch for a while. Feel free to direct any questions to me at ryan@thedickens.tv.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Ryan

7 people are bringing sexy back:

Lindsey said...

I'M SO SORRY YOU GUYS. WE ARE THINKING ABOUT YOU AND WISH YOU THE BEST. TAKE YOUR TIME. I'M SURE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS:) LOVE YOU HEATHER!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.. YOUR IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS. WITH LOVE,
LINDSEY

Unknown said...

Love you Miss Heather girl. My heart has been with you, and I have been thinking about you constantly. We're going to do that trip Lady...we deserve it. Many hugs and well wishes sent your way...and to Ryan too. I know how difficult this is for both of you. Loves.

Jenny Garlock said...

I love you Heather!!

Monica said...

Just wanted to let you know that I love you and you're in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything...If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Love you and miss you!

Tawny said...

Heather,
I don't even have the words to tell you how sad I am for you. You are an amazing woman and I pray you will have the strength and the peace you need right now. I love you! You and Ryan are in my thougts and prayers every moment of the day!
Tawny

Lindsey said...

HI HEATHER,
I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM:) I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!! I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU!! ENJOY 29 ONE MORE YEAR AND WE ARE THIRTY YIKES!!!! YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL RIGHT.. HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

Kim L. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I imagine Vicky and Ryan will make your Birthday a special one. They are sooooooo good at that. I arranged some fireworks for you for your birthday...if go out side after dark, tonight... you will see them.\"/ I hope your spirits are up a little more. I am not sure if Ryan shared the email I sent him or not, but please know that we love you and are praying for you. Love, Kim