One of the many perks of Ryan’s job is he has access to Angel’s season tickets.
It has been so nice to go to the games. I am more accustomed to the nose bleed section. This is why it is such a pleasant change to have club seats!! We are the first row which means I have no one blocking my view, I am able to rest my feet on the cement fence thing, we have a waitress come and bring me yummy nachos and ice cream sandwich, and we are on the aisle so we don’t have to worry about walking in front of people to get to the bathroom. Can I just say I am in heaven!! I am going to gain so much weight watching these games with all this food!! It has been really fun to get dressed up in newly acquired Angels gear and have a date night with Ryan and whoever joins us in the other two seats. I love Ryan’s job. He has never been this happy and this crazy about work in a long time!! He is a workaholic but he is enjoying it!! I love that!!
Look how cool these seats are!! SO much fun!!! Look how cute this fan is!! :)
This is our view from our seats!! So cool!!
Look at these other cute fans!!



8 people are bringing sexy back:
The Kings and Angels games were really fun! Thanks for going with me.
You make me laugh! I love the "prom photo". I am not sure why but it has me rolling on the floor. I love you Lady! ;)
I LOVE that you are so willing to get into the things Ryan loves. There are not many wives willing to do that for their husbands. Ryan is a LUCKY man. It seems to go both ways, however, from what I remember about your Valentine's day date. You guys must have a really special relationship because you are both so willing to do what pleases the other. I LOVE THAT!
He even leaves you comments on your blog.... Even cooler.\"/
♥ Looks like fun! Great seats!
very cute fans!
you two are darling! and ive said it before, but ill say it again . . . you have the most glamorous life! games, disneyland, ET AL!! im trying not to be jealous of all the fun things you get to do!
HOW CUTE IS IT THAT YOUR HUSBAND COMMENTS!!! I LOVE THAT!!
Post a Comment