











We complain about the cross we bear. But we don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot. Whatever your cross, whatever your pain,
There will always be sunshine, after the rain....
Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
But God's always ready, to answer your call....
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
A word from His lips, can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...
The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
To give you His grace, and send you His love.
My Sweet Sister in-law sent me this email. I hope she doesn't mind that I share it on the blog! :)
It has been a rough time to say the least.
It was "our" due date a few weeks ago, I am having a horrible time unfortunately.
I had all these great plans that I was going to have done before this dreaded sad horrible depressing date came up.
However, I am no where near any of my goals. And my heart and arms continue to still ache really bad.
So needless to say I am struggling. . .STILL!!
On the brighter side. . .it can't get any worse!!! RIGHT???!!
So, I have been MIA. I am sure you all have felt the neglect!! ;)
Between all this drama, Internet not working, and getting school work done this area hasn't been a priority.
Don't fret though!! I will be updating this very soon. . . well, at least when Internet and time allows it. :)
As well as stalking. . .oh I mean, visiting and commenting on the blogs!!
I have missed you all very much!!
I will be back to normal functioning soon!! :)
Got to head off and get my mid term finished!! :( TTFN


10 people are bringing sexy back:
I LOVE that cartoon...such a good reminder for me. I'm always complaining about my troubles when I'm supposed to be grateful for them.
I'm sorry you're having a rough time. I'll be keeping you in my prayers. OOOOhugsOOOO
It is so hard to see how a trial can be helping you, especially when you're in the heart of it, but you have such a strong outlook and extreme faith. Thanks for helping us all remember how we should be!!!
That was a sweet email your sis in law shared with you. It reminds us all that we need to have faith and trust in the Lord. I wish you luck on your midterm! :) And with every thing else that is keeping you SO BUSY! Lots of love! :)
I am so glad you are in school and focusing in a new hobby and hopefully a new way of life. It can be healing to jump into something totally unrelated (at times...cept when you get those blasted beautiful newborns...ahhh!) and just be YOU.
I love you sweet Heath. I think of you all the time and pray my guts out for you.
Thank you for taking the time to share this with us today, I need to remember that I will need that cross as a bridge someday. Love you.
Wow. I haven't seen that before. Thanks for sharing. Heather, I love you. My heart seriously aches for your struggles. I have faith that the Lord has HUGE things in store for you...and it is hard when you can't see the big eternal picture. In Joseph B Wirthlin's talk "Come What May and Love it" from Oct., he says "The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude."
EVERY tear, Heather... will be compensated...HUNDREDFOLD! I have FAITH in THAT! It doesn't take away the pain, but it does give HOPE! I LOVE YOU!
Hey beautiful girl. That was a good message. It is hard to look at things that way though. And even though the poem "Footprints" is used so much, I think it is the most beautiful poem. How true that our Saviour carries us through the darkest times.
Anyway, glad to see you blogging again...missed ya!
I MISSED YOU!!!I REALLY WISH THAT I COULD TAKE YOUR PAIN AWAY!! THAT WAS A BEAUTFUL POEM!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN SCHOOL??? TAKE CARE:) MISS YOU BUNCHES!!!!
What a beautiful message. Thanks for sharing it. You are an amazing woman with so many talents yet to be discovered. Good luck with your classes.I love you!
I've been thinking about you. I hope your feeling more peaceful about things. It sounds like it's a long road though! I didn't know you were starting school again! How fun, it must be nice to have something to get your mind of things.
Thanks for sharing the cartoon. You two have been in our prayers and we hope things start looking up. I didn't know you were back in school. What are you studying?
Post a Comment