Monday, August 18, 2008

Memories. . .

This is way late. . .but I wanted to do it also. . .

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game (or had played the game, I will find the post on your blog since I am so late at getting this up here) and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you!

17 people are bringing sexy back:

Lindsey said...

OOOO I HAVE SO MANY!!! HOW ABOUT DACING OUR HEADS OFF TO PAULA IN THE BACKYARD. PAINTING OUR NAILS OR ME TRYING TO DO ACRILIC NAILS. (YOU ENED UP DOING THEM GREAT!!)MAKING NEWS SHOWS ON THE RECORDER!!
PLAYING WITH YOUR MOMS AWSOME SHOES! GOING TO GET YOUR MANY PETS:)O MY IT MAY NEVER END!! SORRY I HAVE LOTS MORE BUT I'LL STOP. WE HAVE HAD OUR UPS AND OUR DOWNS. I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME. THANKS FOR BEING YOU!!I WISH I COULD MEET YOU AT THE CORNER AND GIVE YOU A BIG HUG!!!

Nicole Howard said...

Ok...so I remember those guys who came to visit from Cali...the one guy Mike who like you...hanging in your basement. I remember reading an article in "Seventeen" Magazine with you and learning that during our periods we only lose like 2 tbs of blood. Fun stuff like that.(sorry that was a little gross yeah?) Oh and my fav...me having a huge crush on Nathan. That lasted a couple years. Ha Ha!!
Miss you and it would be awesome to see you again someday!

Krystal said...

memories....
I love all the memories we have together! Although I have not known you as long as all your other friends, I have memories of a wonderful, encouraging friend who I'd do anything for! Seriously. One thing that makes me smile is how we use to meet at the gym in brea... but then spend another 30-60 minutes standing out side the gym just talking about anything and everything! :)
You are the best!
-Krystal

Annelise said...

you gave me a parafin wax treatment and told me i had beautiful nail beds, and i was soooo flattered that someone as gorgeous as you would think something about little ol' me was beautiful.

hellllooo, you threw me the most amazing baby shower from 1000 miles away! that scrapbook you had everyone make for me was such a surprise and so amazing. and you still sent me the most generous gift, after all of that!

one time we came over while you still lived in utah, the boys left for baseball and you were still getting ready. i chilled reading juicy gossip, beauty, and celeb mags while i waited. you finally came out all gorgeous and apologizing profusely for making me wait. i just thought to myself "im so glad ive found someone who takes as long as i do to get ready!"

Kim L. said...

I remember the first time I saw you... You are SOOOOOO GORGEOUS that I was afraid of you... I guess, intimidated would be a better word. Come to find out, your beauty is even greater on the inside than the outside...if that is even possible! LOVE YOU!

Julie said...

I remember the time Lindsey thought she was a Beautician and sprayed your hair with hairspray and then curled it with a really hot curling iron and your hair burnt off and was stuck in the curling iron...Also the many many times you played at my house...you are a sweetheart Heather...

Rommel and Christy said...

We have had some great chats...esp when I used to come to your home for waxing and pedis...you would "fill me in" :)

Michelle said...

I won't even be able to touch the surface on this so let's start way back in the beginning... "If it's love, take it to a higher ground...If it's love, leave me better than you found me, if it's love..." Need I say more???! You're so good to me for being such a good sport for being so willing to do that! And I just realized that cute Kim O. was there too just a little teenager like you were but younger! So cute! Tub thumpin'. Discovering silly sound bytes on my cool new computer. "Hey Heather, I think there's a fax for you in here." Drawing a face on my UGLY stomach with a marker to match the nose mug you gave me. Scary basements in old houses in the Avenues. Cleaning our rings at Fred Meyer downtown. Odd odors we discovered around us while shopping for Christmas family photo dresses that matched?! Overalls. Throwing rocks on A-frame cabins late at night and in open windows that shot the alarm clock across the room. Whack-a-mole tournaments with young kids. Dance, dance revolution. Pedicures in CA while you were still a UT native- you definitely "looked like model". Petting working dogs on duty at IHOP. Sock puppets with Nicholas and Macy. H&M bags on our heads in the rain and then getting splashed by a puddle on the strip and getting soaked! Harmon's after 11 p.m. And the list goes on and on and on... Thanks for the memories. Mostly smiles and belly laughs associated with each of them.

Michelle said...

Oh yeah- Prickly salads and Cantaloupe Crave too!

Monica said...

Gosh...there are too many!!!! I'll never forget our family reunions/vacations especially the ones in St. George for Thanksgivings...the indoor swimming pool and Grandpa giving us our rolls of quarters for the vending machine!...Playing Barbies when we were younger(you were always the BEST Ken!!!)...Staying at your family's house in winter time and building snowmen...playing hide and go seek with our blind grandma late at night and laughing so hard when she walked right by us saying "Oh...you guys!!!!"...Grandma laughing so hard that she would toot and wet her pants!!! Haha!!!...Awesome seats at the Kings games with you and Ryan...You being so kind to wax me when I needed it...You throwing me the best bridal shower ever! (I know I'm forgeting so many...the list could go on and on)

Heather, you are the best cousin ever and I love you so much! Thanks for being you!

Annelise said...

heather, just fyi, change of plans; we wont be in CA this weekend. as soon as i can get erik to peg down a specific time, ill let you know. sometime this month!! whatever happens, im still planning on a heather day!!

Becky Mutter said...

What do you call the person who leads the music in Sac. Mtg? Are they a conductor? Anyway, that's what I remember. I wish I knew then what I know now and that we'd become friends back then! :)

Krystal said...

Hey there!
So where are you going this weekend? And where are you working?? I need an update! :)
-Krystal

Anonymous said...

The Hilton in San Diego with all the robes and fridge in the other person's room! :)

Miss you.

Unknown said...

you meeting me at the mall and your dad dropping you off so that we can go and suprise Ryan (he had NO idea you were going to suprise him)

Rachel said...

Hi Heather, I can't believe that you have been married for 8 years! I remember when you were dating Ryan and we spent the weekend with you and Bocchino's in Park City! I Hope that you don't mind me looking in at your blog! I am just starting to blog and I am enjoying see everyones! I hope that all is well with you guys!

Krystal said...

Hi there,
I'm going to make my blog private so that it wont pop up if you google one our names. After a bit, I think its just going to ask you to log in again when you try to get on my page. So please go ahead and do so.
Thanks!!!