I was going through Ryan's family photo albums and I found this really cute picture of Ryan and his friend Erik (Jerky). I think they are about one or two in this picture. Really cute. Since this is Ryan's and my blog he should have more blogs about him!! So this is a start!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 people are bringing sexy back:
I don't know why Ryan doesn't want to blog his deepest thoughts and desires. I have tried my hardest to make it look like a "guy friendly" blog. :)
(it posted before i finished, i did something weird. anyway . . . ) i can't get over how cute!! i definitely see sam there!! :) the little nose and cheeks and low ears are exactly the same. i am so glad you sent this to me!!
Annelise, I totally saw Sam in that picture. As soon as I saw it I knew it was someone directly related to Sam! Now all I need is to have a baby and then we can take a picture like that. It will be like a family tradition!! :)
Who knew Ryan was so cute at one time...
Post a Comment